Aus Mein Wiki
Mobile marketing has steadily been growing for the past couple of years and is likely to double each year for the next 5 years, as more people get smartphones or other wireless mobile devices. Marketing experts predict Mobile Marketing will grow into an $20 billion industry.
If you're still at nighttime Ages, and wondering what Mobile Marketing is; it is a way to engage with those customers who just use wireless devices like smartphones, iPads and tablets to make use of the web. The important thing word here is "engage" - building relationships with your customers.
Mobile Marketing is also a preferred way of marketing for your customers because they have to give you permission to do so. This includes clicking on a hyperlink to opt-in, or downloading an app. Your customer can purchase your offer immediately and even pay for it from his mobile phone, giving instant gratification.
One more reason why mobile marketing is preferred, may be the demographics: your mobile user's age group is from 18 to 49 who will often have a diploma along with a higher paying occupation in order to be able to afford the device.
Other benefits of mobile marketing:
1. It is more affordable than other forms of advertising, just a normal text fee.
2. You can get in touch with people anywhere - you are not restricted to your physical area, but to wherever the mobile phone is that you simply are attempting to reach.
3. The response rate is higher than with a flyer or classified advertising.
4. The mobile phone is a personal item owned by only one person. You can therefore target your marketing more specifically that person or perhaps a group of people like him.
5. The mobile device has joined the wallet and keys as something you usually take with you. Which means that you can reach your customer anywhere anytime and that they will read your message almost instantly and act on it.
6. It is easy to pay from the mobile device as payment processors are made into them.
7. You are able to track the instalments to the mobile number which means that you may create an account of the customer and the buying preferences.
8. You are able to accurately measure the rate of success of the advertising due to being able to track sales.
9. The mobile is extremely interactive as the customer can text back with questions should he have.
10. Wow factor - as mobile marketing is fairly new, most customers haven't experienced it yet. This will make both you and your messages stand out.
11. Your customer can easily share his messages with other people, which gives your advertisements the possibility to go viral.
Your debt it for your business to look into mobile marketing as a new tool for advertising directly to your target market.